A blog about life - the good, the bad, the people, the books, the games, coffee, and food.

Monday, 23 October 2017

A moment

Hiya folks.

Currently, I'm in a state of panic and worry and stress. It's the week before thesis submission...and it's just all kinds of what is even going on/ I have the stressed out shakes and all sorts of panic...and I'm so heading for a funk.

In a bid to not get all funked out, I'm taking a moment to take stock of some good things. So this is kind of a gratitude post, but also a ramble.

I'm a lucky fish in terms of the people I get to call friend. Yesterday, one dropped of a treat bag to survive this week. And then she and her kiddie stayed for a spontaneous visit. It was a lovely, lovely end to the weekend.

The editor for my thesis has such mad skillz...I know it was money well worth the spend.

We now have access to Showmax, and season 1 and 2 of Star Wars Rebels is on it. Keiden is very happy about it.

I have a friend who knows me well enough to figure out a way to help me - and her - get this exercise thing working.

Jerall is an excellent cook, and my tummy is very happy about it. Plus, not having to always cook is so one of the best things.

Keiden is such a bookworm already. He pretty much just wants to read all the time, we've had to institute a no reading while we're eating together rule :D

I'm just such a lucky fish, with the right people in my life. It's wonderful.

How are you doing?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment :)

About Me

My photo

Me in a nutshell: I game, read, tweet, enjoy good food, have bouts of red pen rage and I'm a coffee snob.

tums2tots columnist

2017 Reading Challenge

Cassey has read 1 book toward their goal of 200 books.
hide

2016 Reading Challenge

2016 Reading Challenge
Cassey has read 9 books toward a goal of 100 books.
hide

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.