A blog about life - the good, the bad, the people, the books, the games, coffee, and food.

Friday, 25 August 2017

Five for Friday: Keiden Edition

Instead of giving my standard answer of "Full of nonsense" when asked how Keiden is doing, I'll give you a little more ;)


  • His love of Lego and Star Wars just keeps on growing and growing. My youtube suggestions are full of things related to both of them -_-
  • He got given a set of alphabet cards - upper and lower case with animals - to play GoFish and since he's gotten it we've been playing every day. It's a lot of fun to see him enjoying it, and getting more into games that is fun enough for us to play with him.
  • Food and cooking is still one of his things. He and Jerall are baking nearly every weekend.
  • Last weekend while driving somewhere a song comes on the radio and Keiden just starts singing-along. Jerall and I looked at each other wondering how he would know this song. Keiden then said "I like this song. We dance at school."  It was ridiculously cute, because he was just singing his own words and not fully the words of the song.
  • He has taken to running like a ninja 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment :)

About Me

My photo

Me in a nutshell: I game, read, tweet, enjoy good food, have bouts of red pen rage and I'm a coffee snob.

tums2tots columnist

2017 Reading Challenge

Cassey has read 1 book toward their goal of 200 books.
hide

2016 Reading Challenge

2016 Reading Challenge
Cassey has read 9 books toward a goal of 100 books.
hide

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.