A blog about life - the good, the bad, the people, the books, the games, coffee, and food.

Friday, 28 July 2017

Five for Friday

It's been a time of feelings...all the feelings. I've been reminded yet again just how important therapy is. Anxiety and stress means dealing with things and experiences I've  never dealt with before.

This post, by Laura is just wonderful. I think we forget that not everyone gets the parenting moments - but don't be mistaken we do love it.

August is shaping up to be very busy, on top of busy...and really I just want to shout for it to stop.

Keiden is being all kinds of sweet, and his hugs and cuddles are helping lots. Even with all his silly moments...and man are there very many silly moments.

Next week we're having a department conference...ja, that's going to be interesting.

What's up with you?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment :)

About Me

My photo

Me in a nutshell: I game, read, tweet, enjoy good food, have bouts of red pen rage and I'm a coffee snob.

tums2tots columnist

2017 Reading Challenge

Cassey has read 1 book toward their goal of 200 books.
hide

2016 Reading Challenge

2016 Reading Challenge
Cassey has read 9 books toward a goal of 100 books.
hide

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.